AIMS: Meeting Essential Doctor Needs in Urban and Rural Areas (MEDNURA)
The purpose of the MEDNURA program is to inspire and encourage students to become primary care physicians for underserved rural and urban areas. MEDNURA is part of the AIMS program and includes all of the support structures and strategies of that program plus additional activities and features to help prepare students for success in applying to and preparing for medical school, especially for the NEOMED-BGSU Pathway program which offers early admission to the NEOMED medical school program. Please click MEDNURA program for more information about the MEDNURA program and click AIMS program for more information about AIMS.
- Choose Ohio First
- Supplemental Questions
- Describe your reasons for wanting to be a primary care physician providing medical care in underserved rural or urban areas. Include any experiences that you have had that are related to this type of service.
- Please explain how multicultural diversity is important in the fields of science, technology, engineering and math as well as describe your experiences with diversity and how those have affected you.
- Please list key science, technology, engineering or math activities you have been involved with or any awards you have received while in high school:
- Please provide the names and email addresses of two references (one must be a math/science teacher of yours) who will provide a letter of recommendation on your behalf:
- (1) Name and email address of first reference providing a letter of recommendation:
- (2) Name and email address of second reference providing a letter of recommendation: