AIMS: Building Ohio’s Sustainable Energy Future (BOSEF)
BOSEF is part of the AIMS program and includes all of the support structures and strategies of that program plus additional activities and features that help students prepare for highly successful research careers in renewable energy and sustainable environmental practices. This is a joint project with the University of Toledo and includes monthly meetings with UT faculty and students alternating locations at UT and BGSU. Students also have rich opportunities to engage in research in these fields during their undergraduate education. Please click this link BOSEF program for additional information and click AIMS program to learn more about AIMS.
- Choose Ohio First
- Supplemental Questions
- Discuss the importance of research in the development of alternative energy and sustainable environmental practices. Include a description of how you hope an education focused in these areas could help you achieve your career goals.
- Please explain how multicultural diversity is important in the fields of science, technology, engineering and math as well as describe your experiences with diversity and how those have affected you.
- Please list key science, technology, engineering or math activities you have been involved with or any awards you have received while in high school:
- Please provide the names and email addresses of two references (one must be a math/science teacher of yours) who will provide a letter of recommendation on your behalf:
- (1) Name and email address of first reference providing a letter of recommendation:
- (2) Name and email address of second reference providing a letter of recommendation: